Thursday, November 18, 2010

Wandering in thought

I am new to this blogging business!  Lately I feel I have nothing to write about, nothing profound, nothing as creative and as original as those I am following and reading.
Don't give up on me.  I am a very creative person, just lately... my work is taking a lot of my energy and creative process. 
I am a day dreamer and have so many thoughts rattling around in my brain, but not coming out in print...
So I have discovered that I will need to take some time for me and my own creative energy.

1 comment:

  1. I just wanted to say that I appreciate your comment on my blog and look forward to your writings. Please feel free to read my other blogs. I love writing and we are in the same decade of age. We are wise beyond our years.

    ReplyDelete