Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Answers to life's questions

My answer is that there is no answer.  It is different for each person wandering this planet. 
I have learned that sometimes my wisdom amazes myself and sometimes my stupidity amazes me too!  You will probably find the same thing as you are wandering.
As for wandering, you must!  If you stay in one place too long your views will be clouded by those around you and your mind will snap shut like a trap door. 
If you must stay in the same place at least learn new things accept new situations and open your mind to new possibilities.
Here are a few answers:
1.  There is a God.  How could this complexity happen randomly?
2.  Keep  your dreams no matter how young or old you are and go after them.
3.  Stay active.
4.  Eat right (you know this!).
5.  Drink water.

More to come.  Now get to work!

2 comments:

  1. I'm with you - especially about dreams.

    I look forward to reading more from you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. I am new to this blogging, so I have some thoughts in my head that will come out soon.

    ReplyDelete